This Agreement between Renter representing Renter's Company. (Renter) and Computer Services New Jersey (CSNJ) defines the terms and conditions for rental of CSNJ meeting rooms. This Agreement includes a Meeting Room Rental Request Form which is incorporated into this Agreement.
The following terms and conditions apply to all meeting room rentals:
1. The meeting rooms at CSNJ are reserved for CSNJ staff and subsidiaries, and when available, for use by the public on a first come, first serve basis.
2. Meeting rooms are available for use before, during, and after regular office hours at the discretion of CSNJ. For before-/after-hour use, the contact person for Renter is responsible for receiving opening/closing instructions.
4. All Renters must complete a Video Congrerence & Meeting Room Rental Request Form. Meeting rooms may not be scheduled more than 3 months in advance and must be paid for at the time of requesting a meeting date.
5. Public entrances are to be used for all access to and from the building.
6. Ample parking is available on-site
7. Renter is responsible for setting up the room before the event, and for clearing the room at the conclusion of the event. If tables and chairs have been rearranged, they must be returned to their original positions. All food and other items brought in must be removed at the end of the meeting and trash must be placed in receptacles.
8. Affixing banners, signs, artwork or other materials to walls, fixtures or other areas of the rooms is prohibited.
9. Smoking, alcoholic beverages, open flames, and lit candles are not permitted.
10. Exterior doors are to remain closed at all times and under no circumstances be propped open.
11. Renter will be allowed to use the facility’s laptop to manage their video conference connection and their meeting.
12. Use of CSNJ’s meeting rooms does not constitute endorsement or approval of viewpoints expressed by Renter or participants in the event. Advertisements or announcements implying such endorsements are prohibited.
13. It is understood, CSNJ is in no way responsible for any personal injuries, property damage, or other liabilities that may be incurred during use of its facility. Renter agrees to release indemnity and hold CSNJ harmless of any such damages.